We are an international manufacturing company providing engineered
concrete connection systems to the construction industry. Our
market-leading brands are globally recognized for quality and
engineering excellence and are widely specified for use in both
public and commercial projects including hotels, condominiums,
high-rise buildings, schools, hospitals, offices, transportation
structures, and stadiums.
Growing rapidly in the US and Canadian markets we have an opening
for a licensed civil or structural engineer to manage our
engineering department, and quality assurance program at our North
American production facility located in the Toronto area. Some
travel will be required to support our existing sales team in
discussions with customers and designers. Requiring up to 40%
travel, the position will require strong engineering background and
management skills, plus the ability to communicate convincingly in
both verbal and written formats.
- Manage and coordinate quality assurance within the production,
logistic and engineering departments
- Manage job scheduling and project proposals within the
- Mentor and support existing engineering team.
- Strong coordination with existing management team, and
engineering department in Germany.
- Convert customer structural connection requirements into
innovative engineered solutions.
- Product promotion and presentations to structural engineering
and architectural companies.
Competitive salary and benefits offered.
Please mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
to (905) 458-5354.