Toothed JORDAHL® Anchor Channel JZA K (Cold-Formed)
The cold-formed toothed anchor channels JZA K together with the appropriate toothed T-bolts create a safe, form-fitting and slip-resistent connection. They can absorb loads in all directions.
With effective corrosion protection. Available in hot-dip galvanised steel or stainless steel (A4). Standard filling of polyethylene (PE) or polystyrene (PS).
Can be delivered in any length up to 6 metres. Static load-bearing capacities of up to 5 kN service load (7 kN design resistance).
Curved anchor channels, anchor channel pairs, anchor channel corner-pieces. Production of special profiles on request.
- Quick, efficient and versatile fastening of static loads
- Simple compensation of construction tolerances
- No damage to the components by drilling
- Reduced construction time by using simple hand tools
- Small edge spacings possible
- Simple, individual options for application and reusability of the fastening
- Flexible planning due to universal load-capacity in all directions